The Premium Performance Formulation
Premium performance blend with melting power to -05°F!
- Unique sized sodium chloride crystal enhanced with magnesium chloride
- Magnesium chloride coating promotes Rapid Melting Response and is less corrosive
- Effective to temperatures down to -5°F
- Economical and effective
- Purple color provides higher visibility for optimum coverage and aids in over-coverage
4-Way Premium Blend With Fast-Acting Melting Power to -15°F
Quad Select™ Premium Ice Melter provides fast and powerful results even in subzero temperatures to -15° F. Our proprietary granular formula uses the power of calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium chlorides to melt ice even under extreme weather conditions and helps to prevent re-freezing.
Quad Select Premium Ice Melter contains a water-based, non-staining blue indicator dye to make the application process more efficient. Our indicator dye prevents over application which cuts down on waste and plant damage.
Quad Select Premium Ice Melter acts fast to melt away snow and ice on concrete, asphalt, brick and wood surfaces. Proven product to clear sidewalks, parking lots, walkways, decks and steps when the weather conditions are severe.
- Proprietary formula provides superior results
- Melts to -15° degrees Fahrenheit
- Works on concrete, asphalt, brick and wood surfaces
- Blue color dye for coverage control
- Uniform particle size provides consistent and accurate application
X-Melt saves you money, reduces corrosive effects on your equipment, and saves labor hours in the field.
X-Melt Ice Melter was designed for the high-performance needs of snow professionals. X-Melt is coated with organic corrosion inhibitors (OCI) that greatly enhance the melting capability of chloride based ice melters. It works by lowering the freezing point of water, rather than heat through chemical exothermic reaction, preventing snow and ice from bonding to the surface of which it is applied.
Extra-strength blend with fast-acting melting power to -20°F!
- Coated with organic, anti-icing agents that provide fast acting results
- Lower application rates, saves money
- Requires fewer applications
- Keeps snow and ice from bonding to pavement
- Safer on most surfaces*
- Less harmful to plants, pets, and livestock*
- Less corrosive to steel and concrete*
*Compared to conventional ice melters, when used as directed